There is a 150€ non-refundable registration fee to be paid in advance of the Academy to secure a place, in accordance with the instructions provided in the letter of admission. Those who wish to attend the two short cycles from Group II do not have to pay the registration fee twice.
Early applications submitted by March 13, 2020, will receive a 50€ discount on the registration fee.
Tuition and board charges are for:
These tuition and board charges are IN ADDITION to the registration fee and cover:
- shared accommodation in a double occupancy room with breakfast,
- electronic access to all the reading material,
- excursions, cultural, social and extra curricular activities, and
- transportation from “Athens International Airport” to Nafplio and back.
A limited number of single rooms is available and can be provided at an additional charge of 50€ per night.
The Olympia Summer Academy offers a number of scholarships of 500€ each. These scholarships are open to all applicants and will be awarded on a merit and need basis.
- Eligible to apply for an OSA scholarship are those who stay for the whole duration of the summer program, i.e. either students who attend Cycles A or B or those who attend two of the shorter Cycles, C and D.
- The OSA will automatically award its scholarship to all PhD candidates, who stay for the whole duration of the summer program and are members of the European International Studies Association (for more information on how to become a member, please visit http://www.eisa-net.org/)
For qualified applicants who can only attend one short Cycle (half the program of the Academy) some financial aid of 150€ might be also provided on a merit and need basis.
We encourage all students to search also for outside funding to cover their fees and/or travel expenses, by exploring funding opportunities available through their home universities and local non-governmental organizations.
For more information contact Mr. Kaskanis Angelos at 0030 2310 260322 and [email protected].
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Greece/Cyprus supports the Olympia Summer Academy 2020 by offering 3 full scholarships to Greek and/or Cypriot students.
The KAS Scholarship covers a share of 1.000 EUR of the participation fee of the full program (Cycle A or Cycle B or a combination of Cycle C and D) and the 150 EUR registration fee.