There is a 150€ non-refundable registration fee to be paid in advance of the Academy to secure a place, in accordance with the instructions provided in the letter of admission. Those wishing to attend two cycles (one from Group I and one from Group II) do not have to pay the registration fee twice.
Early applications submitted by March 4, 2018, will receive a 50€ discount on the registration fee.
Tuition and board charges are for
These tuition and board charges are IN ADDITION to the registration fee and cover:
- shared accommodation in a double occupancy room with breakfast,
- electronic access to all the reading material,
- excursions, cultural, social and extra curricular activities, and
- transportation from “Athens International Airport” to Nafplio and back.
A limited number of single rooms is available and can be provided at an additional charge of 50€ per night.
The Olympia Summer Academy offers a number of scholarships of 500€ each. These scholarships are open to all applicants and will be awarded on a merit and need basis.
• Eligible to apply for an OSA scholarship are those who stay for the whole duration of the summer program, i.e. either students who attend Cycles A or B or those who attend two of the shorter Cycles (one from Group I and one of Group II).
• The OSA will automatically award its scholarship to all PhD candidates, who stay for the whole duration of the summer program and are members of the European International Studies Association (for more information on how to become a member, please visit http://www.eisa-net.org/)
For qualified applicants who can only attend one short cycle (half the program of the Academy) some financial aid of 150€ might be also provided on a merit and need basis.
We encourage all students to search also for outside funding to cover their fees and/or travel expenses, by exploring funding opportunities available through their home universities and local non-governmental organizations.
There are 5 full tuition scholarships for foreign and 5 for Greek applicants.
See HOW TO APPLY